2. Always begin in a friendly way.
3. Let the other person save face.
4. Don’t criticize, condemn or complain.
5. Give honest and sincere appreciation.
6. Let the other people do all the talking.
7. To get the best of an argument, avoid it.
8. Ask questions rather than giving orders.
9. Show respect for other people’s opinions.
10. Always begin with praise and appreciation.
11. Remember and use the other person’s name.
12. Become genuinely interested in other people.
13. Talk in terms of the other person’s interests.
14. When wrong, admit it quickly and definitively.
15. Arouse an eager want within the other person.
16. Be a good listener. Let the others do more talking.
17. Go out of your way to make people feel important.
18. Publicly praise the other person’s accomplishments.
19. Try to see things from the other person’s point of view.