TN GDS Recruitment 2022
All citizens interested in applying have questions about the application process, eligibility criteria, and other aspects of the recruitment.
We will address when, where, and how to apply for the recruitment in this post, as well as the application procedure, selection process, eligibility requirements, and application fees.
As previously stated, the Tamil Nadu Postal Services has announced the hiring of Gramin Dak Sevak.
They have opted to fill about 4310 vacant positions through this recruiting.
From May 2, 2022, the application procedure has been open on the Tamil Nadu Post Office Department’s official website.
Many interested and qualified applicants have applied for the position on their official website, and some of them have been selected.
TN GDS Vacancy 2022
TN 4810 GDS Recruitment 2022
TN 4810 GDS Recruitment 2022
|Name of the Recruitment||TN GDS Recruitment 2022|
|Name of the Post||Gramin Dak Sevak|
|Name of the Department||Tamil Nadu Post Office Department|
|Number of Vacancies||Around 4310 Vacancies|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Year of Recruitment||2022|
|Age Limit||18 Years Old to 40 Years Old|
|Education Qualification||Must have passed class 10th|
|Selection Process||1. Merit List
2. Document Verification
|Application Fees||· Female/ SC/ ST/ PWD/ Trans Women Candidates – No Application Fees
· Other Candidates – Rs. 100
|Category of Article||Application|
|Status of Application Process||Currently Active|
Tamil Nadu GDS Recruitment 2022
Important dates regarding TN GDS Recruitment 2022:
|Name of the Events||Dates|
|Start Date to Fill Application Forms||2nd May 2022|
|Last Date to Fill Application Forms||2nd May 2022|
|Last Date to Pay Application Fees||5th June 2022|
|Date of Release of Merit List||Not Officially Announced yet|
|Date of Document Verification||Not Officially Announced Yet|
TN GDS Apply Online 2022
- Un Reserved Category Candidates – 2014 Vacancies
- EWS Category Candidates – 398 Vacancies
- OBC Category Candidates – 1018 Vacancies
- SC Category Candidates – 719 Vacancies
- ST Category Candidates – 30 Vacancies
- PWD – A Category Candidates – 25 Vacancies
- PWD – B Category Candidates – 46 Vacancies
- PWD – C Category Candidates – 49 Vacancies
- PWD – D Category Candidates – 11 Vacancies
TN GDS Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2022
- The minimum age to apply for recruitment is 18 Years Old.
- The maximum age to apply for the recruitment is 40 Years Old.
- The age relaxation for OBC category candidates the maximum age limit is 3 years.
- The age relaxation for SC/ ST category candidates in the maximum age limit is 5 years.
- A candidate must have completed class 10th from a recognized board.
- A candidate should also have good knowledge of Computers.
- A candidate should also know how to ride a bike, scooter, or bicycle.
There is also some application fees to apply for the recruitment. It also varies from category to category of candidates. The application fees for:
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Female/ Trans Women Candidates – Nil
- Other Category Candidates – Rs. 100
Steps to Apply for TN GDS Recruitment 2022:
- Firstly candidates have to visit the official website of Tamil Nadu Post Office Department.
- After that click on the link “TN GDS Recruitment 2022”.
- Now click on the link “Apply Now”.
- Now fill the application form and upload all the required documents.
- Now pay the application fees.
- Now your application is complete.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.